Availability, Prices & Booking Conditions

 

Prices for Self Catering Stays Drängalängan:

 

LOW Season (all other weeks) 

 

Weekly Rate: 1-6 pers. 7000 SEK

                     7-8 pers. 8000 SEK

Weekend Rate (Fri-Sun):  3500 SEK

 

Per Night: 2500 SEK

 

Peak Season (Weeks 25-36) 

Weekly Rate: 1-6 pers. 8000 SEK

                    7-8 pers. 10000 SEK

Weekend Rate (Fri-Sun):  4000 SEK 

 

Per Night:  3000 SEK



Check-in Day Peak Season: Sunday

​Check-in Day Low Season: Any

 

Prices for Self Catering Stays Pigastugan:

 

 

 LOW Season (all other weeks) 

 

Weekly Rate: 5000 SEK

Weekend Rate (Fri-Sun): 2500 SEK  ​

Per Night: 1500 SEK 

Peak Season ( Weeks 25-36)

Weekly Rate: 6000 SEK 

​​

Weekend Rate (Fri-Sun): 3000 SEK ​

Per Night: 2000​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​SEK


Check-In Day Peak Season: Sunday

Check-in Day Low Season: Any

Regrettably we do not accommodate pets and smoking indoors is not allowed!

Final Cleaning:  Is carried out by the guest house owner on the day of departure and is included in the prices above.

Optional Extras: Bedlinen and towels are not included in the rates shown above. They can be rented at a cost of;

Bedlinen: 150 SEK/Person/Week

Towels:     100 SEK/Person/Week

 

Note: Our free range hens (pets) roam free on the estate.

Booking Conditions:
The guest houses are available to you from 16.00 hrs on the day of arrival to 10.00 hours on the day of departure.​​
Payments can be made by Swift / wire transfer, details of which will be provided upon completion of booking.​
A 20% deposit, no less than 600 SEK, is required upon confirmation of the booking and is due within 10 days to secure the booking. Full payment is due no later than 40 days before arrival. Payment for bookings made within 40 days prior to arrival, is required in full prior upon confirmation, to secure the booking. In the event of cancellation, this has to be put in writing and if done 40 days or more prior to arrival, payment will be refunded less the 20% deposit, no less than 600 SEK, paid. Cancellation made within 40 days prior to arrival, will be result in a of 90% loss of the payment made. The remaining 10% will be refunded.

©Liljons Gården, 2012

For Your Dream​​ Holiday !